Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

DIY project: How to style your toilets

I've just finished my contributor post on Poppytalk to explain how I re-styled our toilets in France...I know there is more glamorous subject than this but bear with me on this...It looks better than it sounds :-)

You can read the full article here. Have a great evening. This is stock take evening for us at B&F and as I don't intend to spend the evening at the warehouse, I shall leave you. Bises


(C) 1. Kong bar re-designed by P. Starck, 2. Shot styled by Sweet Paul

Je viens juste de terminer un article sur Poppytalk expliquant comment j'ai re-style nos toilettes en France...Je sais, il y a plus glamour comme sujet mais faites-moi confiance...C'est plus joli que ca en a l'air :-)
Vous pouvez lire l'article en entier ici. Passez une bonne soiree. C'est la journee ou nous comptons nos stock a B&F et vu que je n'ai pas l'intention de passer la soiree au bureau, je vous laisse. Bises



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário