Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Moodboard in my lounge...work in progress

This weekend, I happily pottered around the house...Made some green soup out of courgettes and broccoli that had seen better days, made some orange soup out of tomatoes and sweet potatoes, polished my silver cutlery, made some pancakes and this moodboard for our lounge...

Still work in progress...I'm trying to make a really cool one out of family pictures rather than beautiful pages from magazines (I know... Charlotte Gainsbourg is not exactly from my family but this photo was taken by Thierry, Clare Vivier's husband and was a gift from Clare to me so it is special). And of course... I went to the 'hairdresser' (Mila thinks it's hilarious to make rabbit ears to her mum who is attempting to take a decent picture of herself looking groomed once a month).
What did you do? Did you have a nice weekend?


Ce weekend, je me suis joyeusement occupee de ma maison...J'ai fait une soupe verte a base de courgettes et broccoli qui n'etaient plus vraiment frais, une soupe orange a base de tomates et patates douces (Kurma), nettoye mes couverts en argent, fait des crepes et ce moodboard pour notre salon...
Il n'est pas fini..j'essaie d'en faire un beau avec des photos de famille plutot qu'avec des pages de magazines (Je sais... Charlotte Gainsbourg ne fait pas partie de ma famille mais cette photo a ete prise par Thierry, le mari de Clare Vivier et Clare me l'a offert donc elle est une valeur sentimentale). Et bien sur, je suis allee chez le coiffeur (Mila pense que c'est super drole de faire des oreilles de lapin a sa mere qui tente de prendre une photo pas trop pourrie)
Qu'est ce que vous avez fait? Avez-vous passe un bon weekend?



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário