Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

January Monthly competition: Win a Clare Vivier leather wrist wrap


We're still playing catch up on all the orders we received when we were closed before Christmas and New Year, get the January sale sorted and trying to know where we are stock wise so forgive us for being a bit late on the monthly competition but hey....wasn't this worth the wait?? because this month, you can be the lucky winner of one truly gorgeous leather wrist wrap by Clare Vivier.
Elodie got one for Christmas from Christophe and I thought it was just perfect for her! I'm going to treat myself to one too and I thought this would make a wonderful prize to one of our stylish BODIE and FOU customers too! So here we go, pass on the word and click here to enter our monthly competition
Good luck and I hope you have a great weekend!



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário