Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Gap Kids Casting for Stella McCartney range....

Well I love Gap especially their collections from the past couple of years and the navy messenger bag Mila & I bought for Steve on Father's Day which I keep borrowing and I adooorrre Stella McCartney... So I really wish Mila wasn't in France having the time of her life with her cousins Lily & Anjouna because we could have gone to the Gap Kids Casting for the Stella McCartney collection...

They're looking for 9 month to 12 years old, boys & girls "full of character, naughty, cheeky, bit scruffy, freckles, missing teeth etc”. Mine is not missing her teeth yet...but def cheeky and heaps of personality, well I'm a mum I would say that, wouldn't I?

Casting info: Wednesday 22th July. From 10am to 5pm at 20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2QA - nearest tube station is Notting Hill. If you go there, make sure you will be available on 1st September for the shoot. For more info, call Allegra or Alice on 0207 243 9115.

Good luck and let me know if you manage to get there....


Anjouna, Lily & Mila...the next Charlie's Angels maybe...

Via Bambino Goodies



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário