Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Tom Fowlks' gorgeous swiming pool shots

I'm loving these gorgeous shots of swimming pools by Tom Fowlk, a photographer and friend of Sharon Montrose, another photographer I mentioned earlier this year and who inspired me with the way she was using her blackboard to express herself.
Wouldn't they be absolutely fantastic on a grand scale and hang onto a wall...I know the perfect bedroom for it.
I just wish Etsy sellers would think of European buyers...all the dimensions are in inches and I can't work out if they are going to be the size of a postcard or a decent size.

Utah

Gamboa, panama



Bozeman, Montana
via Poppy on Twitter



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário