Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

I like this...

This is basically the haircut I'm hoping to achieve next time I go to the 'haircoiffeur' as Mila says...Right now, my hair is just....well...living in hope.
I wouldn't mind her eyes, her mouth, her body and her breasts either but let's not be greedy...

PS: On Friday I saw a t-shirt in Paris that made me laugh....It had printed on it: "I don't like anything...I'm a Parisian" :-)

Bon et bien c'est en fait la coupe que j'espere arriver a avoir la prochaine fois que je vais chez le 'haircoiffeur' comme dit Mila...POur l'instant, ma coupe est...erm...en mode je fais avec...
Ca ne me generait pas non plus d'avoir ses yeux, sa bouche, son corps et sa poitrine mais bon ce n'est pas la peine de tout vouloir a la fois...

PS: Vendredi j'ai vu un t-shirt dans une boutique dans Paris qui m'a fait rire...il disait: "J'aime rien...Je suis parisien" :-)

Pssst.....our January sale are still on!



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário