Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Scene in a Parisian shop....

On Tuesday, I went to a very cute little shop: Le Petit Dressing by mO' where Elodie had seen some gorgeous Liberty blouses...
Stylish Italian customer: "Oh! I've got the same handbag than you!"
Moi: "Ah oui :-)..it's funny! Where did you get yours?"
Stylish Italian customer: "In New-York!"
Moi: "Ah :-)...I'm asking because I sell them in my shop in London..."
Stylish Italian customer: "Oh...what's the name of your shop?"
Moi: "BODIE and FOU"
Stylish Italian customer: "Oh but I know it!! I love BODIE and FOU and the Blog"
Moi: "Oh..really?! Thanks (me blushing) Well I'm Karine...I'm one of the Founders with my sister who lives nearby"
Stylish Italian customer: "Oh I'm so happy to meet you...I love your shop and your blog! I actually saw the bag on your site and then send the link to my husband when he was in NY"
Moi: "How funny!!....and amazing"
Stylish Italian customer: "..I'm very very happy to have met you!"
Moi: "Me too! :-)"
Needless to say that I left the shop with a beaming smile! I mean how unbelievable is this?
I had a similar experience in New-Zealand...On New-Year's Eve, our friends Chris and Heather took us to a party full of people we didn't know and I ended up meeting a very cool English girl who was living in Australia with her Kiwi husband and daughter and she knew BODIE and FOU!
Anyway, that afternoon, I emailed Daniela and we met up the day after to have a cup of tea together with her two daughters Neva and Eloise, and my niece Lily in toe so I'm very happy to share her wonderful handmade creations and her website: Calme et Cacao.




Mardi, je suis allee dans un adorable petit magasin: Le Petit Dressing by mO' ou Elodie avait vu de jolies blouses en Liberty...
Cliente Italienne chic: "Oh! Mais j'ai le meme sac que vous!"
Moi: "Ah oui :-)...C'est drole! Vous l'avez achete ou?"
Cliente Italienne chic:"A New-York!"
Moi: "Ah :-)...Je vous demande ca parce que je les vend dans mon magasin a Londres..."
Cliente Italienne chic: "Oh...c'est quoi le nom de votre magasin?"
Moi: "BODIE and FOU"
Cliente Italienne chic: "Oh mais je connais!! J'adore BODIE and FOU et the Blog"
Moi: "Oh..vraiment?! Merci (rougissant) et bien je suis Karine...une des fondatrices avec ma soeur Elodie qui habite dans le quartier"
Cliente Italienne chic:"Oh je suis tellement contente de vous rencontrer...J'adore votre magasin et votre blog! C'est d'ailleurs sur votre site que j'ai vu le sac et j'ai ensuite envoye le lien a mon mari quand il etait a NY"
Moi: "Comme c'est drole!!....et incroyable"
Cliente Italienne chic: "..Je suis vraiment tres contente de vous avoir rencontre!!"
Moi: "Moi aussi! :-)"
Evidemment, je suis sortie du magasin avec un grand sourire! C'est incroyable n'est ce pas?
Il m'est arrive un truc similaire en Nouvelle-Zelande...Pour le 1er de l'An, nos amis Chris et Heather nous ont emmene a une soiree ou nous ne connaissions personne et j'ai fait la connaissance de cette anglaise super cool qui vivait avec son mari Neo-Zealandais et sa fille en Australie et qui connaissait BODIE and FOU!
Alors, cet apres-midi la, j'ai envoye un email a Daniela et nous nous sommes rencontrees le lendemain pour prendre un the avec ses deux filles Neva et Eloise, et ma niece Lily et c'est pourquoi je suis ravie de partager avec vous, les merveilleuses creations fait main de Daniela et son site: Calme et Cacao.



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário