Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

My bedroom: Work in progress 2

Given how quiet I'm on the blogfront, you could easily think that I went back to New-Zealand... sadly not! Instead, I'm running around like a headless chicken to get everything sorted before going to Paaris!...
So the good news in a nutshell...we have a new Customer Service Advisor called Jasmin (and she is lovely!), new beautiful things arriving (I love the Tribeca lamp!) and at home, I made some progress with my bedroom!!
Do you remember last year when I said I had 3 days on my own before Xmas to finish my bedroom? Well I did... Rather than getting depressed by the thought of Steve and Mila being on the other side of the world without me, I channeled my energy into DIY and painted our wardrobe in white. I still need to do a second coat on the wardrobe and sort out the picture frames, etc but it's coming together and looking very close to my moodboard.






Vu comme que je suis absente du blog, vous pourriez penser que je suis repartie en Nouvelle-Zelande..malheureusement non! Au contraire, cela fait un semaine que je cours comme une debile pour regler tout avant de partir a Paris!!
Bon alors, les bonnes nouvelles vite fait...Nous avons une nouvelle personne dans notre equipe Customer Service qui s'appelle Jasmin (et elle est tres gentille!), de nouveaux super beaux designs (j'adore la lampe Tribeca!) et a la maison, j'ai avance avec notre chambre!!
Vous vous souvenez qu'en fin d'annee j'avais dit que j'avais 3 jours toute seule avant Noel pour finir ma chambre? Et bien je l'ai fait... Plutot que de deprimer et de penser a Steve et Mila de l'autre cote du monde sans moi, j'ai canalise mon energie dans le bricolage et peint nos placards en blanc. Il faut encore que je passe une 2eme couche et que j'arrange les cadres etc mais bon ca se precise et cela ressemble de plus en plus a mon moodboard.



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário