Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Stylish Blogger Award

While I was in Paris, I received a Stylish Blogger Award from 129TwigandVine, Nested Yellow and the lovely La Maison d'Anna G. Thank you very much girls!! It's very kind and a great way to spread the word about other great blogs.

Since I received the Award, I have now to :
* Thank and link back to the person(s) who awarded me
* Share 7 things about myself
* Pass on the Award to another 15 blogs
* Contact these bloggers about the Award

So here is 7 things about me that I don't think I ever shared on the blog...
1. I did classical ballet for sixteen years when I was young
2. I was meant to be called Candice but the lady at the register office didn't like it & my father regrets not to have fought harder for this...c'est pas grave
3. I have a Master of Arts in Film and Television from Westminster University
4. Before launching BODIE and FOU, I was a Marketing Manager at Universal Music Int'l
5. I'm an Aries and everything good and bad that go with it
6. I don't like coffee and milk
7. The sound of the word 'ta' makes me cringe...don't know why...it just feels like a lazy version of thank you

Pendant que j'étais a Paris, 129TwigandVine, Nested Yellow et l'adorable La Maison d'Anna G. m'ont décerné un Stylish Blogger Award. Merci beaucoup!! C'est vraiment tres gentil et un moyen tres chouette de faire connaitre d'autres blogs geniaux!!

Le but du jeu est:
* de remercier les personnes qui m'ont décerné le prix et faire un lien vers leurs blogs
* Dévoiler 7 choses sur moi-même
* Décerner à mon tour ce prix à 15 autres blogs
* Et contactez ces bloggers pour leur expliquer le principe

Donc voici 7 trucs sur moi que je ne pense pas avoir révélé sur le blog...
1. J'ai fait de la danse classique pendant seize ans quand j'etais jeune
2. Je devais m'appeler Candice mais ca ne plaisait pas a la femme a la mairie et mon pere regrette de ne pas avoir batailler...c'est pas grave
3. J'ai une Maitrise en Film et Television de l'université de Westminster
4. Avant de lancer BODIE and FOU, J'etais Marketing Manager chez Universal Music Int'l
5. Je suis Belier avec tout de bon et mauvais que cela implique
6. Je deteste le café et le lait
7. Le son du mot anglais 'ta' me herisse le poil...je ne sais pas pourquoi...je trouve que c'est juste une version paresseuse pour dire merci

And here are some of my favourite blogs (list not exhaustive, just check my blogroll for more goodies!). Voici la liste de mes blogs préférés (liste non exhaustive, regardez mon blogroll pour plus de goodies)

Aubrey Road (Lifestyle, design)
Lotta Agaton (design, interiors)
Jeana Sohn (fashion, photography)
Glouglou et Chou (French, kids, photography)
Hem (lifestyle, interiors)

Vosges Paris (interiors, moodboard)
What Katie ate (food, photography)
Dos Family (kids, interiors)
Sweet Paul (food, interiors)
Mimimouse (kids, sewing)
Bright Bazaar (interiors, design)
A few things from my life (interiors, lifestyle)
Cinq Mai (French, kids, photography)
The Style Files (interiors, lifestyle)
SnOOp (design, photography, lifestyle)

And this is the LAST DAY to enter the Living Etc/BODIE and FOU giveaway competition and win a one year subscription to this fabulous and inspiring magazine!!



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário