Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Lutyens restaurant shot by Paul Raeside

The first time I discovered the work of Paul Raeside, was when he shot our Paulistano chair for Living Etc a couple of years ago.
His gorgeous shot prompted me to discover his gorgeous moody style here and write about Chateau Lartigolle - a beautiful 18th Century renovated estate in the South West of France and also a gorgeous venue for a French wedding...
Since then Paul and I have kept in touch. Paul has now relocated to NYC to work with the NY Times, Architectural Digest, Martha Stewart and various design hotels amongst others (pretty good isn't it!).
I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the Marta Stewart style, sometimes it's just to pastels, American and perfect for me but I don't dislike it either. In fact, I think everything is so domestically perfect that I can't simply relate to it but I have to say that her magazines have some great ideas and I found some pretty cool Halloween invitations last year when I was searching for ideas.

So back to Paul's portfolio....
I checked it out and I could not helped being smitten by his shots of the Quintessentially British Lutyens restaurant in the heart of the City in London (a bit like our new Quintessentially print by Betsy Benn - sorry for the plug :-) ....and since my in-laws are over from New-Zealand for the next 6 weeks, this place seems quite a nice place to take them for dinner.






Lutyens restaurant is another restaurant designed by Sir Terence Conran and the Conran & Partners team. The design encompasses the Conran idiom with subtle references to Art Deco, Modernism and includes some Lutyens furniture.



Pssst....
Paul is looking for a stylish agent (and not too big so maybe freelance) to represent him in Paris so if you are interested, please get in touch with Paul directly



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário