Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

A corner of my bedroom: A View To

This morning, I'm very happy to share with you the bedroom corner of Imke Klee in Paris. I came across Imke's poetic, soft and beautiful photos last year and I would really love to have this amazing image in my home. This photo made the cover of one of trend analyst Li Edelkoort's books, Imke works with. Multi-talented, Imke regularly contributes to Edelkoort's Bloom magazine and other trends publications, she is a stylist, she makes delightful fabric covered bead necklaces and keyrings that she sells on Etsy and has a lovely blog I love spending time on.

★★★★
Ce matin, je suis vraiment contente de vous montrer la chambre d'Imke, a Paris. J'ai decouvert les superbes, poetiques photos d'Imke l'annee derniere, et j'aimerais vraiment beaucoup avoir celle-ci dans ma maison. Cette photo avait fait la couverture d'un des livres de la papesse des tendances: la hollandaise Li Edelkoort avec qui Imke travaille. Imke est une artiste pluri-disciplinaire. Elle est aussi Styliste, elle fait de jolis bijoux et porte-cles qu'elle vend sur Etsy et elle a un tres joli blog sur lequel j'adore me promener.



★★From Imke★★
"...on the old dresser you can see a little collection of my favourite personal preciousness - jewelry, parfum, treasure chest...
...my favourite relaxing place is my bed, covered with all natural dyed linens and gauze!
...i love the old intarsia-drawing on the armoire in combination with the South African hand embroidered picture on the little lavender pouch...

Next week: come and see Emma Cassi's bedroom corner in London

Previously on A Corner of my bedroom:
Mine in London, It's Oh from Switzerland, Vosges Paris from Amsterdam, Sfgirlbybay from San-Francisco, HomeShoppingSpy from London, Kavka design from Poland, Designers' Block from Northumberland



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário