Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

I was lost in France yesterday...

...well, lost in blogland that it. I went from one beautiful blog to another and ended up chez Labo'M* where I discovered Hipstamatic, an I-phone app that brings back the look and feel of Lomo and Polaroid...If you love photography like me and have an i-phone, you will love this app. On the contrary, if you haven't an i-phone (sorry Lau), you will probably be just really annoyed with me :-(
*Emy makes beau-ti-ful paper garlands by the way...




(C) Photos: Labo'M, handmade little cloud: Lovely vintage

Je me suis perdue sur la toile en France...Je suis allee d'un joli blog a un autre et je suis arrivee chez Labo'M* ou j'ai decouvert Hipstamatic, l'application i-phone qui permet de prendre des photos comme les appareils Lomo et Polaroid...et si vous aimez la photo comme moi et avez un i-phone, vous allez l'adorer. Par contre, si vous n'en avez pas (desole Lau), vous allez probablement just etre tres enervee apres moi, desole :-(
* Emy fait de su-per- bes guirlandes en papier d'ailleurs...



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário