Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Do you want this gorgeous bag?... I need feedback please

I need your thoughts on something....

Last week, I blogged about Noix de Coc's Advent Calendar just because I loved the design.
We were not planning to stock it on BODIE and FOU because we normally don't stock themed items (Xmas, Valentine's....unless it's something beautiful like this Love poster which works all year round) but I just thought it was a great and unusual advent calendar to share with you.
Now the designer and ourselves have actually received several emails from customers interested in buying it and since Noix de coc' has not yet an online stockist, we've agreed to take stock which will be limited but more of this later.
Now this made me realized that although not everyone leaves comment on the blog, a lot of you actually take interest in some of the designs featured on the blog regardless of them being on our online shop or not so it got me thinking...

I've always been a big fan of La Tropezienne - a gorgeous tote bag designed by LA designer Clare Vivier but since we specialize in design & chic homeware rather than fashion, I'm not sure if we should add this beautiful bag and other clutches that Clare has designed, to BODIE and FOU.
Clare is one cool lady who is definitively going places. She is great, good fun and very stylish. We've actually never met but like a lot of friendship that blossom via twitter or blogs with people on the other side of the world, Clare and I have a lot of things in common (she is married to a French guy...), loves Charlotte Gainsbourg and we share the same sense of humour (not sure if it's a good thing...;-). In fact, Charlotte Gainsbourg has also a 'La Trop' tote bag like mine...

Clare's gorgeous bags, clutches, shopping totes are now available at Steven Alan, Holt Renfrew in Canada which is basically the equivalent of Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue in the US or Selfridges in London so big fashion shops who know what they are doing!



So my question to you is how much do you love all these California-made bags? (just writing California-made makes me want another one!)
Do you prefer La Tropezienne tote bag or this beautiful Navy Messenger bag which got featured in Real Simple in the States or Clare's stylish and feminine gold clutches (they come in various colours....) which sell like hot cakes in Japan?
Would you be happy to buy them if we were stocking them on B&F?
I need to speak to Clare to work out custom duties, shipping etc but I think La Tropezienne bag would work out about £160 which I think is a very good price for a leather bag made in raw-edged tan natural and the clutch bag would be about £90-£110


So please don't be shy, let me know what you think, leave a comment on the blog, on twitter or simply email me at thegirls@bodieandfou.com and if you like it, we will stock it because I think it's one good looking bag to have on one's arm!

UPDATE:
I'm just adding this great photo of Irene from NYC with her La Trop bag for Clare to see...If you've already bag yourself a La Trop bag, feel free to send me photos. xoxo

UPDATE 2:
Thank you thank you so much to everyone for your great feedback! La Tropezienne leather tote bag is now available on BODIE and FOU here



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário