Com tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Oh Joy party

Last week Oh Joy threw a party in Philadelphia to celebrate the launch of her gorgeous stationary range with Chronicle books and I just wanted to share it with you because the photos of her party look truly fabulous and really it's a case of I wish I had been there....
It's always good to have inspiring, cool, creative examples in mind for the future....you never know...You may need one day to organize a launch party for your business. We never did for B&F because we didn't have the money and if I can reassure small businesses and give a piece of advice....don't worry if you have a limited budget, focus on other things to start with.
However one day when we have the time, I would love to organize a party to celebrate our little adventure!

Joy rented out a photobooth from Photoboothlove in the US but you can rent from these companies in the UK: thephotoboothcompany.co.uk, Rentabooth.co.uk or Groovybooth.co.uk
Have you ever been to a party where there was a photobooth? No?
Then you really need to tell whoever is organizing your company Christmas party to get one. They are hugely fun and gives everyone something to take home. I still have the B&W mug shots that my friends and I took together at a Christmas party organized by Universal Music International 8 years ago and I love them.
Can you see the gorgeous wallpaper in the background on the photo below?? It's an Oh Joy pattern (clever girl!)...isn't this gorgeous?
For a good party, you also need a great photographer and all these beautiful shots which capture the life of the party are by Max Wanger (please check his site....I love the shot of the couple with the ballon) and of course food....
I'm afraid I don't any any great cupcakes companies in the UK but if you do, or work for one or would like to suggest anything that would add to a great, fun, party, by all means, feel free to leave the details in the comment box.

.



You can all the beautiful shots of the party here and buy Oh Joy stationery from here.



Desain Rumah real estate design collection
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Enviar um comentário